Apr 11 2011
WordPress is one of the best useful and popular blogging platforms to connect with the online users. WordPress provides many advanced features and a great user friendly administration panel to choose the best theme, customization, & creating and managing blogrolls.
Search engine optimization is the process which can help your targeted visitors to visit your website through high keyword rankings in Google. There are lots of SEO WordPress plugins available on the web which can help in customizing your blog and making your blog more search engine friendly. We are including here some of the top SEO plugins for your WordPress blog -
- All in one SEO Pack – The most popular SEO plugin on internet for WordPress blogs.
- Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
- WP Super Cache – A very fast caching engine for WordPress that produces static html files. This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.The static html files will be served to the vast majority of your users, but because a user’s details are displayed in the comment form after they leave a comment those requests are handled by the legacy caching engine. Static files are served to:
- Users who are not logged in.
- Users who have not left a comment on your blog.
- Or users who have not viewed a password protected post.
- WP-PageNavi -Adds a more advanced paging navigation to your WordPress site.
- SEO friendly Images – SEO Friendly Images is a WordPress optimization plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well.
- SEO Smart Links – SEO Smart Links can automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog.