Jul 15 2011
Google recently launched Google+ a new and fresh social networking site with lots of new features that aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in real life.
Industry says its an answer of Google to Facebook. However, it is really unfair to say this at this point, its just a launch but one thing for sure that FB has got a big competitor now. With the launch of Google+ project, Facebook also have declared their video chat option powered by Skype.
Google plus vs Facebook
Google plus features –
- Big Font Social Networking
- Circles – You can now do grouping of the peoples based on your choice like friends, family, colleges etc.
- Hangouts – With this feature, you can do group video chats. Truly a great feature.
- Instant Image Uploads – your picks and videos upload themselves automatically from your mobile phone to your private album on Google+.
- Huddles – Huddle turns all those different conversations into one simple group chat, so everyone gets on the same page all at once.
- +1 button
- Gmail connection – You can directly open G+ through your Gmail account with the notifications from your G+ circles.
- Faster Interface – Google+ is much more faster than Facebook. Try it.
Facebook features –
- Small Font Social Networking
- Wall Posts
- Like button
- Image and Video Uploads with Tagging
- Video Calling Feature – New feature
- Facebook Pages